SERVICE TO BUYERS
Jaye has successfully negotiated acceptable sales terms with For-Sale-By-Owner properties and has located properties for her clients that were not publicly advertised for sale. Over the years she has helped buyers and sellers with everything from waterfront homes, downtown commercial properties, luxury homes, historical homes, residential resale and production built homes all over Austin and surrounding areas. Jaye enjoys every aspect of real estate, including working with investor clients to locate rental and distressed properties.
BUYING A HOME
Buying a home is more than just finding the right property. It also involves scheduling showings, securing financing, making a strong offer, negotiating the contract, getting home inspections, passing the appraisal, doing a final walk-through and closing on the property! Let Jaye help coordinate all these events with you. She will negotiate the best offer in your behalf.
WHAT IS YOUR PART?
In today's competitive market, it is highly recommended that you:
1. Get pre-approved for a mortgage before submitting an offer. If a listing has received multiple offers, sellers are more likely to consider those with pre-approval letters first.
2. Narrow your search criteria to include those within the approved budget.
3. Separate the "must haves" from the "wish list".
4. Sign up for Listing Alerts to help you in your online search. The system will deliver new listings and price changes matching your criteria to you. If your budget was $400 - $550K and a home was just reduced from $575K to $550K, it would show up in your alerts!
5. Contact Jaye to schedule a showing for any home on the market including (and especially) NEW HOME construction. You want representation for any home you purchase. Yes, one builder built the master bath in the wrong bathroom, and the contract indicated the buyer was responsible! What better eyes on your home than an experienced REALTOR!
1. Update address on Drivers License
2. File for Homestead Exemption
3. Forward mail to new address
4. Update mailing addresses for all online accounts - remember Amazon and especially any food delivery orders:-)
Thanks! Your inquiry was sent successfully.