SERVICE TO SELLERS!
Jaye is able to get Sellers top dollar for their property through a skillful analysis process that incorporates seller needs with marketing trends in timing, location, staging and capitalization of the unique qualities of the property to gain optimal market exposure and attract the ideal buyers. She has special programs for Sellers looking to sell and buy 2 or more properties within a short time period. If you are thinking of making a change, call Jaye for a free consultation. Preplanning can optimize a seller’s cash out and minimize stress!
Today, Austin is a melting pot of culture, diversity, and new business ventures. With so much growth and opportunity, it can be challenging to find a realtor knowledgeable enough to help successfully navigate through the myriad choices presented to buyers and sellers. Jaye Russell is that REALTOR.
SELLING YOUR HOME FOR MORE!
Home Staging Tips that Will Make Your Home More Profitable
One of the common steps during the selling process is staging your home. Homes that are staged generally drive YOU (the home seller) with a larger return once your home is sold. Jaye has the vision to make your home look its best!
1. Reduce Any Clutter: Whether it’s been a few years or 30 years of memories it’s easy to get comfortable and not put away the various items we use for daily use. Storing the small kitchen appliances behind closed cabinets, disposing of unread magazines, and other clutter can instantly make a home feel much more clean and open to future possibilities.
2. Neutral = Appealing to Home Buyers: A home that has been staged makes it easier for families to envision their own family making memories in the space. Review the various rooms in your home and conquer easy projects that are a little investment, but have the potential to make a difference. This home has totally had your style, but most likely the new homeowners will have their own preferences. For example, the red wall in your living room aligned with your tastes, but a neutral color gives potential home buyers a blank canvas.
3. Scrub & Deodorize: Fido the dog has been a great addition to your family, but pet smells and other odors should be eliminated. Review your bathrooms and check the surfaces for mildew and other cleanliness issues which could turn away a home buyer.
4. Enhance curb appeal: Just like you judge a book by it’s cover, home buyers drive by your home and judge the outdoor appearance. As you prepare the exterior make there’s a welcoming front door and the landscaping has recently been maintained. If possible renting a power wash to clean the exterior will give it the appearance of an almost freshly painted home, but much less expensive. This will help with the curb appeal for listing pictures and drive bys.
5. Fix Problem Areas: Cracks in the walls, in the flooring, or on the ceiling are an instant red flag to buyers. These type of problems are typically related to foundation issues. Most likely these issues will be discovered during a home inspection, so instead of doing a quick fix look at having the issue corrected for the long term. Taking the time to fix the problem now is especially helpful if you are wanting a quick sale.
WANT TO KNOW YOUR COMPETITION?
Our Listing Alerts will notify you of new homes on the market in your area, including those under contract! Pending homes prompts the question "Why did those homes sell and not mine." So don't hesitate to Save a Search and sign up for Email Alerts, or just shoot Jaye an email and she will do it for you!
WHAT PORTALS WILL MY LISTING BE SEEN?